At this time there are no confirmed cases at our property and this is where you can find the latest information relating to our response to COVID-19. This is a fast moving situation and we are monitoring developments daily and in some cases, hourly. Following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and public health officials, we are partnering with our residents, team members, and community to help slow the spread of the virus.
For the protection of our residents, team members, and community, it is imperative that all contact with our team members be made virtually. This decision follows the strict plea from federal, state and local health officials for social distancing. We are asking that any requests you have of property team members be handled through phone, email and the Resident Portal.
We have implemented the following:
- At this time we are asking couriers to deliver all packages to the HUB first and deliver oversize or overflow packages directly to doors to limit interaction in the package rooms.
- We ask that only essential work orders be placed at this time. We appreciate your patience as we prioritize urgent needs.
- Please make all rental payments online via the Resident Portal.
- We have postponed property sponsored events and suspended the use of amenity spaces.
- Our teams continue to focus on enhanced cleaning and sanitization - you have likely noticed the smell of bleach throughout the property as our teams continue this process.
To limit in-person contact, we may reduce office hours and time spent at the front desk. Even if team member presence is reduced or office doors are closed, know that we are here for you and are always happy to assist our residents via phone, email, and text.
Know that our team is working hard to ensure COVID-19 does not affect our ability to serve you day in and day out.
Thank you for your interest in touring The 101!
Below are our options for touring the property following guidelines from the CDC and public health officials while still providing the real-time information and experience necessary to choose to make The 101 your home:
At any time, you have the ability through our website to take a virtual tour of The 101 and view real-time pricing and availability.
Our property teams are also available to host your virtual tour remotely to walk you through the tour and answer any questions you have throughout the tour.
If you wish to tour the property remotely, our team is more than happy to take you on a FaceTime tour.
This will allow you to tour the property in real-time, customize the areas you wish to view based on your needs, and talk to a team member to ensure all your questions are answered.
Contact Our Team Today
Please contact our property teams to learn more and schedule a virtual or FaceTime tour.
Our commitment remains to the health and wellness of our residents and team members and hope the above options provide all the resources necessary to make The 101 your home. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to the team with any questions to best serve your apartment searching needs.